Monday, February 16, 2009

Jen's kickin' my derriere

I mean, in cards:) We've played many games since she's gotten here. I'm sure she might be tired of playing, but I really only told her she could visit so I could be entertained:) I must say, she's doing a fine job. If only she cooked.... and mopped floors..... Oh well, she did get up with Aidan this morning. I woke up, looked at the clock and realized it was way past time to get up. I could hear several voices in the living room, one of them Jen's. It was nice to sleep in, although that's probably the only day I'm getting! Tomorrow we're heading to Universal. Being that we have no little ones going with us tomorrow, I guess she's gonna make me ride the big kid rides. Pray for me, please:)
The big boys went to the Daytona 500 yesterday. They had a good time, although it was much colder than they anticipated. And after 152 laps (of 200 for us non-Nascar folks) it started raining and the race was called. My M&M car didn't win:( Maybe their little chocolate legs melted and they couldn't hold the pedal down any longer.....

1 comment:

Life Of Jenny/ The Tales of Marriage said...

Well, you finally beat me before I left... and you didn't die on the big kid rides- so you're good!