Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Works for me Wednesday

Rocks in My Dryer has a Works for me Wednesday. So heres mine.
I've had sick kids...seems each one has been sick a long time, but one at a time (with the exception of the weekend when we had to travel, of course!). And earaches often accompany runny noses & croupy eyes. My solution? Sweet oil! You can find it in the pharmacy (olive oil works if you don't have any) and you put it on a cotton ball, I like to heat it for about 10 seconds, and put it in the ear. A bit greasy, but usually within a day or two earaches are gone. Why does this work? I dunno. Mom, any ideas???

1 comment:

Tara said...

This definitely works!! I remember having a terrible ear ache when I was 15 and my mom put warm olive oil in my ear... and nearly instantly I felt some relief.. Thanks for the reminder!!! :)