Friday, June 6, 2008

It's Friday!

WooHoo! Payday....too bad I already spent all of it. I did save enough to go see a movie and dinner at Tijuana Flats. If you have one nearby but haven't tried it, give it a go! They have very yummy food, cool decor, and of course they are well known for their hot sauces (My fave is Slap my Ass and Call Me Sally). I do love Tex-Mex food anyway. Then off to the dollar theater for a flick. We heart our dollar theater! Clean, family friendly, and good popcorn. My fam of 6 has gone many times for under $20--and that includes: tix, popcorn, drinks and candy. You can't beat that! Tonight it's just me and my hunny though. We were unable to go on my birthday/Mother's day due to a sick kid. Every mom needs a date night at least once a month. Where do you go?
On another note, I did go grocery shopping last night. At least, I tried to go grocery shopping. 4 hungry, unhappy children accompanied me, and our trip was cut short. I knew better, but I tried to go anyway. Oh well, thank goodness for my grocery list/menu. I was able to get about 70% of what I needed and didn't pick up anything extra that was not on my list...AND I dilligently used all my coupons, saving $12:)

No comments: