Tuesday, June 17, 2008

No Posts


Posting has been far and few between this past week. Sick kids, traveling (with sick kids) and other whatnot has kept me busy and away from the computer. I'm now home, minus 2 kids, and it's quiet around here! I've been able to sleep in every day until at least 9am, dinner has been easy, went out to dinner last night & hubby cooked on grill tonight, and the next 2 nights are just me and 1 1/2 kids. Of course with it being so quiet, I should have gotten lots more done (house wise). Well, we did kid wise! My daughter and I have made puppets, read stories, went to see Kung Fu Panda, & general laying around. I feel like such a bum! I do miss my boys though. I know they are having a good time at Gma's and Papa's, and I'm happy for them. Looking forward to the weekend when we head down and pick them up. Wonder if they miss us any?!?

No comments: