Thursday, June 5, 2008

Debt Goal

How do you like my debt reducing graph? It will be staring at me in the face from now on....might keep me on track.
This is actually our second goal, over the past year and half we've paid off over $20,000 (WooHoo!). This is the last of our debt except for car/house. Of those 2, we should have car paid off by early 2010. It's a Honda, so I'm betting it to last at least another 100,000 miles. No, this goal is for my hubby's 2nd (?) love, a Harley. Now, it's not a new fad he's got in mind, we've had bikes around here for many years. His last bike was sold several years ago since we were having lots more kids, and he had a lack of time to ride! So here we go again, our goal to pay off this old debt before we purchase the bike. If all goes ok, debt should be paid off and the bike paid for. I'm trying, really! Today I did NOT go out to dinner as I would normally would on shopping day. I went to the grocery store and then came home to eat dinner. It was a struggle! I'm pretty sure Sonny's was calling my name! On the plus side, I received a check in the mail from a mystery shop I did. www.shopperscritique.com is one of my faves, and they pay on time! Check them out when you get a chance.

No comments: