Saturday, March 28, 2009

Saturday runnin'

Today we went to Sanford to meet Mom, Papa and Sara (where were you Kevin?) for lunch. Had our own corner, I think they thought we might be kinda noisy. We were overtaken when they brought the baseball team into our section towards the end of our dinner. Finally, we're not the loudest!!!
After we left them to go our separate ways, we went home and Bert and Garry assembled the basketball hoop that Grandma sent (Bert's words were very colorful while assembling, and he promises thank Grandma himself) while Shelby and I went shopping for dinner. We left Aidan sleeping peacefully. I try to avoid taking Aidan with me when I can, since the moment we walk into any store he immediately starts screaming. It's so much fun!!
Tonight all are in their jammies are gonna curl up and watch Pinocchio, thanks to Gma and Papa (this one makes ALL happy). Tomorrow we might head to church depending on how the lil' little feels tomorrow.
This has been Bert's first whole weekend off in a long time (except for trips). We have really enjoyed having him home. I'm sure he might rather be at work where he has some control, lol, but I likes him here:)
By the way, if anyone has any good, CHEAP soup recipes, send 'em over! I spent most of my grocery money already, and it's only Saturday! I bought enough for tomorrow, but after that it's probably beans until shopping day (Thurs). Let's see just how far 20 bucks gets us, shall we?!

No comments: