Thursday, March 26, 2009

Recycling

Let me say up front, I'm not a huge purse girl. I would rather spend my money on something fun to do. Besides, I refuse to buy an expensive purse until I can keep more than it costs in my wallet at all times:) Today, however, I was in the mood for a new purse. The one I'm currently using, I'm sure the owner would like it back (don't leave anything in the van---fair game, ya know) and I really just wanted something different. Since I only have one other purse in my closet (GASP!) I decided to do a little shopping. But, being that my play money for the week has to take Bert out for his B-day dinner (of course I'm sure he doesn't want Chick-fil-a) I knew that my funds were going to be pretty low. So, I went recycling...doesn't that sound better than the thrift store?!? See my find? I think it's cute, doesn't collapse when I open it, holds 1 (one) diaper(that's all we need these days), and all my other necessities. Since I was splurging, I bought another wallet to replace one I HATE---funny enough it is identical to my previous before this wallet; apparently I really liked it alot. Since I only spent about $8.50 for both, I can still take my hunny out to eat to a place that does NOT have plastic silverware:)
PS-Sis, you can have your purse back now!

1 comment:

Sara said...

That's okay...Clinique keeps me supplied with cute tote bags!