Tuesday, March 24, 2009

At home

We've been home all day save for about an hour out to bring Bert lunch. I had been waiting (rather impatiently) for Garry and Shelby to finish their schoolwork, so I could play Zelda (Wii). So, this afternoon after all the work was over, we (I mean me) played..and played. By 5pm I had 7 voices (don't forget the neigborhood kids) telling me where to go. By 6, I realized I hadn't even thought about dinner and Aidan was telling me in his special way that he was very hungry! Well, tonight we had pizza. I don't think I've ordered a pizza out in quite a while-I should check this blog to find out:) Anyway, 3 pizzas are NOT enough anymore. I guess I'm going to have to go up. However, I do know that as long as there is food out, boys will eat. I did make powdered sugar tortillas for dessert and hopefully filled at least half a leg. It was a good day:)

1 comment:

Allison said...

MMM...I love the nights I get to order pizza. Do share the dessert idea, powdered sugar tortillas??