Thursday, January 22, 2009

BooBoo

Ok, I probably would have had enough to put in my first savings, BUT, I screwed up. Royally. As the saying goes, don't count your chickens before they hatch....I counted, and guess what, they didn't all hatch! Oh well, I'm not gonna cry over it, I will do as Philippians 4:4 says: rejoice, rejoice, and again I say rejoice!
Besides, I'm going to the Bahama's tomorrow! For 3 days I can pretend I don't have a checkbook-well, not really but at least I know the boat will cut me off before I do something stupid! Oh, yeah, and I don't have to plan menus or cook or laundry or.....!!!! I will miss my little people. Hopefully we can go as a family when the little one gets bigger.
I do hope it will be much warmer than here, though. We have ran our heat every nite (unusual) and the weather lady said that if there had been precipitation last night, we would have had snow. I'm being very optimistic and packing my swimsuit. However, if it is too cool to swim, there's always the beach blanket and Bahama Mama's to sip!

No comments: