Monday, January 12, 2009

Another post

All is quiet, at least for the moment, on the homefront. Kids are unloading dishwasher, baby's sleeping, and husband is still in bed (prima donna). The kids and will be starting a new unit study this afternoon on the galaxies. Hopefully I can keep up on this. I'm a good starter and a lousy finisher....
The squash muffins went over well. My hubby, who says he doesn't like squash (I don't think he's ever tried it), enjoyed several of them. The kids scarfed them down, although I've not found much they won't eat. The real test for their tastebuds will be when I make Leftover Oatmeal muffins. Ok, I know it doesn't sound great, maybe I'll come up with a new name for it! I typed leftover oatmeal recipes on my handy dandy computer and of course a recipe for oatmeal popped up. Gotta love the web. Whatever I'm looking for is right at my fingertips:)
So, I have no camera (if you've seen it would you let me know?) Until then, I guess I can't post any pictures. I do have a camcorder now, so when (or if) I figure out how to load them on here, maybe I'll put up a video or two. Cross your fingrs for me!

No comments: