Saturday, May 2, 2009

You Scream, I scream, we all scream for ice cream!

As everyone knows, my house is known for being full of kids, besides mine. Now, I am aware that is NOT my charming good looks or my sparkling personality that keeps them coming back time and again. It's the very large T.V., Wii and the fact that I feed all that comes to my door! So, this past weekend our neighborhood had a yard sale, and one of the neighborhood boys bought me an ice cream maker. Of course, we had to make ice cream! Unfortunately, our pantry supply was getting low. So, good 'ole Allrecipes came thru once again. We made a banana/walnut ice cream. Came out pretty good too, a little more like an icey since the recipe we used didn't have any eggs. Still, all enjoyed, and I'm sure it's the first of many to come:)

No comments: