Sunday, May 10, 2009

Surprise, surprise!

So, I'm picking up around the house and getting dinner ready since we were expecting Sara and Kevin for dinner and movie when the phone rings, and I find out that my big brother and fam is in town and thought they'd come by to see us. It's well known that they do NOT like my town and avoid it at all costs...and the only time they do drive this way is when they must, for birthdays. So, I was very surprised to find not only were they on their way to see us, but had also been in town ALL week going to Disney (K-hope those feet recover soon!). Ok, maybe it was obligation that brought him here, but I don't care...thanks Jim:)
Anyway, Sara and Kevin showed up and we had a loverly (Teriyoki, yummy!) dinner. The 4 of us plus Garry went out afterwards to see Wolverine which I have been waiting impatiently to see. I was also treated to Cold Stone Creamery and gift (happy birthday to me). What a fun day-thanks everybody!
PS to all you moms (and almost moms) out there-Happy Mum's Day!

No comments: