Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Mid week (How did it get here so fast?!)

Wow, it's Wednesday already. We're packing bags and cleaning out the vehicle in prep for our trip to Tallahassee for Teen Pact. Graciously Carol is letting us stay with her ( I say that because I, as always am bringing spare kids) and on top of that she is watching the little ones while we are at the Capitol. This is the first year Hope (Carol's) is able to go with us. Hope, I think would rather be with the boys anyway. She has always had a special place for Garry, even though up until this past year, he's really just humored her. This last trip up was one of the first time I think he saw her as something other than one of the little kids, although she's only 3 yrs younger than he is. The Wii brought them together (sigh, wiping tear from eye). Thank goodness for Japan:)
I've got the cooler ready to go. There is no way I'm getting out with everybody if I can help it! So, I'm packing lunch for the next 3 days. We'll get back on Sat just in time for the Easter party at Tif's, and Garry's last basketball clinic. I'm glad Bert's working this weekend, cause I plan to sleep as much as possible Sunday!

No comments: