Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Top o' the mornin'

It's a new, beautiful day here in Sunny FL. I have been in the habit lately of getting up just a little bit earlier than the kids so I can get a short walk and hopefully organize some of my brain:) Some days I do better than others. Still, it's so lovely outside that just walking around the neighborhood gets me going (at least until naptime).
Shelby has pink eye:( It hasn't shown up in the others, so we'll see how it goes. She's been pretty good about not touching her eyes and washing hands constantly.
Last night Garry cooked dinner. His cooking day is now Monday so if you're this way, let him know! Last night he made lasagna (Campbell's soup version). He did a great job, and discovered sometimes you just have to dig around and make a meal work out of what one has. I look forward to next weeks meal! Dad was even home so we had a nice sit down meal.

No comments: