Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Here!

Nope, haven't fallen off the earth, at least not today. Seems that by the time I sit down at the computer my brain has stopped working. 2 weekends ago(has it been that long?!) the kids went to Atlanta to see Uncle Kirk and Aunt Connie. Hawks won, yeah!For the 2 that didn't hear this story (the rest of you move on down), apparently we neglected to tell Bryce exactly what Uncle Kirk (Skyhawk) was. As they were watching the game, the adults were tellin' the kids "look at Uncle Kirk, look at Uncle Kirk". Bryce, looking around, sees no one that resembles Uncle Kirk. I guess Skyhawk came their way and Rachel pointed him out again. Bryce, looking at Skyhawk, said with disbelief, "my Uncle's a bird?!?" LOL, I guess we'll be more specific in the future! (Rachel and Skyhawk)
This past weekend on a whim, packed up and went down to Gma's (we gave them the week to recover!). It was a nice weekend of laying around and playing. Sadly, it was too cold to go swimming, at least for me-the kids and Papa went in. Family and friends came out on Sunday so we did what we do best, talk and eat. Garry got to drive every vehicle I think they had, and of course he's asking if the state would make an allowance and let him get his license early. Sometimes I wish he could, especially on the trip home! However, judging by the rate of speed he traveled in Papa's vehicles, we would get there quicker by horse and cart!

No comments: