Sunday, September 20, 2009

Update on Garry

Well, all I can say is that Garry's trying to be a good sitter. I was able to leave for about an hr and a half (long enough for the oil change/alignment to get finished). Of that hr and a half, I received about 15 phone calls. Aidan this, Aidan that. Poor Garry. Of all of my children, Aidan is the child who never forgets. If he's playing with something and we move it out of his way and try to distract him with something else---NO! He will not forget about the other thing for a long time! Of course crying the entire time. Stresses Garry out pretty quickly. Can't blame him, bothers me too. Where does he get that? Not me, that's for sure. I'm known as the etch-a-sketch around here. One quick shake of the head, and I've forgotten everything... I forgot my pin number one time that I had been using for 5 years; I had to get everything reprogrammed: phone, atm cards, passwords online, everything. Never remembered it. I'm gonna have to take mom's advice and design her favorite item "the Senior Stick-it". Her idea is a vest with velcro all over to put every item one might need during the day. But where can I put the kids??
BTW-as I'm writing this I had to make a mad dash for the shower. I totally forgot that I was coloring my hair and went well past the allotted time. So if you see me with a hat on, it's because all my hair has fallen out:)

1 comment:

Carel Stiller said...

Hey...Garry...Aidan will be your "best bud" in a few years...He'll want to do everything you do...I know it's not much help!!!! So proud of you!