Saturday, September 19, 2009

The power of money

Garry is pretty good about saving his allowance so he can have some of the stuff he wants, i.e his Wii, phone; aside from a Wii remote (so we could play together) we usually don't purchase anything for him. So, in order to make some extra cash, he can work extra jobs here and there. Today, a no school day (and no housework day!) I decided I wanted to go out and play. So I gave Garry 2 options: 1, I would take Aidan with me wherever I went, or 2, I would leave Aidan and Bryce and he could earn a couple of bucks. Without hestitation, he said that he would watch the boys for me. I remind him that he didn't have to if he didn't want to. He replied "well, I really don't want to watch Aidan, but I want the money!" LOL, at least he's honest:) He's a good sitter, though. Even if Aidan wins many of the battles!

No comments: