Tuesday, June 23, 2009

On the go...

Here I am, at least for a moment. We are heading out to VBS in about 15 min so I thought I would give a little update. No pics, sorry. My camera is down at Mom's house, where I left it this weekend.
Last weekend we headed down south for Jen's graduation and baptism (more on that later). Sunday we headed back home to bring a very impatient dad his baby boy. I don't think Kevin let the boy go after he got him back. That's what you get for havin' a job, Kevin!
Garry is up in Waldo with his cousins. We don't hear from him unless we call him, so I guess he's having a good time?!
All well on the homefront, I have much to say, but later:)

1 comment:

Life Of Jenny/ The Tales of Marriage said...

He's having a great time... I think dad is taking him and Jake to see the new transformers movie tonight... he's been busy with Jake since we got home.