Thursday, May 29, 2008

Online Surfing

Well, it's another morning in Paradise. I do love living in Florida, we're heading out now to go swimming and have a picnic for the day. Of course, before I go, I must surf! Online of course. We are going on vacation this fall and I'm trying to see how much I can earn from stuff online vs paying out of pocket. So far I've found tickets to a park we're going to for about 1/2 price on eBay, close to earning a $50 gc from Mypoints, and I just discovered InboxDollars. I'm up to $6 already and I've only been signed up for about 3 days.. I think I'll keep a log and see how I do online and mystery shopping (I only go to places VERY close to my house do to high gas prices). Sign up at Mypoints.com or InboxDollars.com today and earn free money with me!

No comments: