Saturday, April 3, 2010

Last minute Easter craft

Hours of frivolous reading blogs while watching the 1st season of 24 (I'm slow, but I'm finally getting around to watching it, thanks to Netflix instant streaming!) and came across this cute Easter wreath. Since it's just me and the 2 little boys at the moment, I thought I would whip this out quickly. I already had everything needed, and several burned fingers later, it's finished! I think I could use a bow or some flowers (still undecided), but I think it looks pretty cute anyway!
Here's the tutorial: Easter egg wreath

Bryce giving the wreath a much needed hair cut!
Isn't it cute? I have one more to make to put up on my french doors--maybe after all go to bed. I want to use the last of the sunshine to finish another project!

1 comment:

Carel Stiller said...

Kate...I wanna live at your house...So much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!