Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Easter!

Before Aidan realizes that these are real jelly beans on the tree, I thought I would take a quick shot. Most of the little people are in bed-so these will be good until tomorrow (yummy breakfast!). The baskets are full; all the decorations are up. I always love how God makes even the little stuff work out. Garry has a friend spending the night that I didn't know was staying until about 6:30. When I went shopping the other nite for basket fillers, I ended up getting an extra boy toy (big kid). I contemplated getting it (a good deal, but how good is a deal when you are spending money??) but in the end I had this feeling I should go ahead and buy it, so I did. Yeah! Now I'm just shy one chocolate bunny (daddy is coming thru on that one--update:Thanks Corrine!) and all the baskets are filled and ready to go. Happy Easter! He is risen:)

No comments: