Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Thanks, Big Gary:)

My cousin Gary flew in from California Sunday night. He stayed with us until today, when my mom picked him up. I have to give Gary kudos. He is 30 years my senior, and his 2+2 boys are well grown and out of the house. However, he did survive the time change, noise, the pulling of kids, and the hr long (VERY LONG) trip to Cocoa, all with a smile on his face. My kids rarely meet someone they don't climb, waller (sp?), and talk nonstop to. He was no exception. He was gracious enough to let my 11 yr old play with his beloved camcorder and camera. Big Gary even gave my son Garry pointers on how to take good pictures and movies. Very patient with all the questions, too. We sure love to see you come, Big Gary.
And to your beloved wife Diane, who we greatly miss, is forever in our hearts:)

In loving memory-Diane 1949-2008

Hawaii '05

1 comment:

Carel Stiller said...

Good words and fitly spoken...He could always take a calm path through any chaos...I think he enjoyed the attention! No shortage of well expressed love with the little people! Diane, we miss you...C