Saturday, January 7, 2012

My Menu Board

Perusing home dec blogs out there put me in a crafty mood. I have admired menu planner boards for a long time, but most of the projects out there are too complicated for my short attention span. I found one here at Ollibird that I thought I could work with. I of course could have made it easy and just used hers, but I recently broke down and bought a Cricut and am now obligated to use it! Hindsight I would have changed a couple of things (not in love with the border choice, and I probably could have matched borders up) but overall am a happy camper. Now I can just take a quick pic on the way to the grocery store and have my list already made out!
Thrift store frame...less that $2!

Lovin' my Cricut!
Laying out the board
Loving my handywork! (it looks wrinkled, but it was just the glare) I bought the dry erase markers have a magnet on the back. Hopefully I won't lose it!

No comments: