Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Baby boy fun!

Thanks to a really awesome photographer (thanks Uncle Al) I stole borrowed these pics that were taken from my neice's baby shower. Jen, the mom to be, has decorated the little guy's bedroom in a monkey theme. We carried it over to the shower, adding a few more critters to make it a safari.The main goal was cheap,but cute! Aside from the awesome monkey & tree made from diapers and the food (lots of it of course) we kept the cost down by using a coordinating paper pack from Joann's.  I used this event to justify my Cricut purchase, and I got good use out of it:)
Monkey and tree made from diapers. I think I was supposed to put it together but Sara did an awesome job:)
Thanks Sis!

Making good use of the scrapbooking papers

Aunt Sara made the cool monkey!

Our cupcake models...hoping to get a quick lick
Dollar store boxes filled with animal crackers...and a chance to use the Cricut
Still using the same paper....
Sister and hostess of the party
The mom-to-be adding up exactly how much this new bundle is gonna cost them!
Ok, I may have gone a little overboard. Look close, you can see the "L" on the rings. I just couldn't help myself.
Fill the piggy game-all guests added coins equal their ages
Congratulations! We can't wait for the new addition!

No comments: