Monday, July 12, 2010

What to do with a broken crib?

Our last little people outgrew his crib-which is a good thing, since the crib was broken by jumping beans (kids). It's been sitting in our garage now for months, with my hunny asking when could we put in out in the trash. Knowing I could reinvent it, I would not let it out of my sight on trash day. Today he put up my favorite part of the recycling:) My closet is just one of the many things getting a facelift. And since we have done nothing to it except paint it, I'm excited as this is a colorful and fun start. And although it's hard to tell in the picture, it's hot pink (thanks, Shelby!). What better way to hang some purses and whatnot. Now all I need is an appropriate saying to go above, any ideas? Although, when looking for something to hang up, several purses were missing....Shelby????!!!!
Other ways I'm recycling the crib?Using the crib's circular rails for Papa's camp roasting sticks (compliments of Pack o' fun)
As the base of my console table (still in the makin')
ribbon organizer--only an idea in my head...wonder if I can get it out!

4 comments:

Allison said...

Great idea! And hot pink is the only way to go.

Unknown said...

hhmmmm....looks like some purses are missing from my closet too...oh! there they are!

Unknown said...

very cool idea though! Papa and Kevin framed my closet this week...maybe you can come down give me some ideas? :-)

Chris Gosnell said...

What an amazing idea! You are always so full of surprises. :)