Friday, July 16, 2010

Fun--ok, it's not

Yesterday I was rolling up the water hose so Garry could mow the grass, and I sprained my back. Poor Garry, I scared him when I fell to the ground and started crying. As he helped me it the house, I had to stop several times and reassure him that in spite of what it looked like, I was OK.
So, the rest of the eve (after hunny took me to doc to get some pain pills) was spent on the couch watching movies. Fun! And today-even though I can move around much better, will probably be much of the same, according to my loverly hunny (slave driver). I will say, he comes in pretty well in a pinch. I tried to help some around the house from my chair (not that easy, mind you) but he was very insistent he did NOT need my help, and of course he didn't:) So, I got to do what I do best; lay on the couch and eat my bonbons; actually I don't particularly care for bon-bons, but M&M's are yummy-try the pretzel ones! I guess Garry was right when he told the real estate lady visiting (several years ago when we had house on market) with a completely serious face - I'm pretty sure he was serious, that all I did was lay on the couch and he took care of the kids!

No comments: