Wednesday, December 29, 2010

December 2010

Wow, looking at these pictures make me realize why I was tired in December! Enjoy some pics from some our holiday fun! This post is long, sorry!My friend and I host an annual cookie party-kids go home on with a sugar rush,moms go home with some great cookies!The balloon lady was awesome! My partner in crime, I mean cookies:)

We dropped in on the Handel's Messiah presentation at the local theater....at least the first half. Although all kids did well, I decided not to press my luck and we left during intermission.
The bells found in the foyer during the intermission were a huge hit.
All the kids played a song, with a little help!
Love the Macy's parade balloons at Universal!
LOL-as I was going thru pictures for a photo book, I came across last years pictures at Universal. Same photo, younger kids-I think Garry was wearing the same jacket!
Why do the kids insist on riding the one ride that gets wet?
It was only 50 degrees that day!
Santa's helpers!
Gma and Papa provided the kids (us) with a barrel
train and bounce house. We had a blast!

Awe, aren't they cute?
Well, they were! Uncle Jim thought it great fun to turn off the air to the house!You know we had to get in and ride, right?!
It's all good.....Until it's time to get out!Uncle Jim decided to try a different method (Charmin would
have made the ride much better, though!)We had one minor injury attributed to the bounce house. Aidan came out of the bounce house holding his hand and crying. We bandaged it up, figuring he had sprained it, but the following day we decided to have it checked out. Thankfully it was not broken, it was something called Nursemaid's elbow. A quick turn from the Dr put it back in place and he was good to go. As you can see from the picture, he needed a little Grandma help opening his presents:)
It's Christmas eve. Who should show up at our door but Old St. Nick himself?
I got lousy pictures-sorry:( No visit is complete without a present!Couldn't get the dog to turn TOWARD the camera:)Merry Christmas!

No comments: