Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Welcome to Bikini Bottom!

Going thru my list of unpublished posts that Iforgot I started, I came across this one from the Bryce and his best friend's birthday last Oct. In my busyness of getting the party together, I missed taking pictures of most everything. Here's what I did get!
Welcome!
YUM! Squidward dogs, Gary's snack mix, Spongebob's Seaweed salad-we forgot the hamburger for the Crabby patties-no kid noticed:)"who lives in a pineapple under the sea?!"
Birthday cakes for EACH kid courtesy of Bryce's best friend's mom-she made 6 cakes:)LOL, Aidan got Mr. Crabs--wonder why?!?The main cake for the rest of the guests
THe Birthday boys-Bryce and his 2nd best friend (TJ still is number 1!)

1 comment:

"LETS GET THAT MONEY FOR FREE SIGN UP!!! said...

can you please go the link.. im just trying to feed my children.. its no cost at all to you. please take 2minutes of you time to help my family.

http://www.projectpayday.com/go/3602201