Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Oops...I missed my birthday post!

Happy birthday to me! Ok, so it was almost 3 weeks ago. However, judging by the amount of pictures still on my camera I have NOT yet blogged about, it has been a very busy couple of weeks! We got to spend the day at one on of my favorite places-Mickeyville! It was an pleasant, uneventful day. Getting there at 9am when the park opened (something we have never done before) we stayed almost to the very end (we opted to ride the monorail instead of watching fireworks) and as always, the little people had a great time.
Me and MonkeyHer first time on the Test Track
IBryce gave me this flower picked at the Epcot flower show. When I told him he shouldn't pick the flowers on display, he informed me that "you couldn't catch me in time!"
Fairies!






No comments: