Saturday, August 8, 2009

DEAR SIS

April 18, 1990

Dear Sis,
As usual, I'm behind on my writing, but here goes. Ok, I'm trying to decide which to do for the summer. I don't know if I can fit all the above in; besides, won't I look silly in a tutu? Still, I'm game for whatever comes our way. I can't wait to do it all--together (did you realize together would include 5 children!?!) . I forgive you for the way you acted, I'm sure I'm not the perfect sister that everybody else believes me to be (snicker). On second thought, I think a tutu would do wonders for my figure:)
Love ya too,
Your big sis.
PS-You are not a brat (at least all the time!)

LOL-as I'm cleaning out my garage tonight I came across this-thought I would share!

1 comment:

Allison said...

Oh my word that is precious. Almost made me cry. :-)