Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Labor Day Reunion

I luv my family. Yes, there are always one or two one wants to strangle occasionally, but overall I have the bestus family:) We had a great time talking, eating, playing games, eating, singing; did I mention eating? Uncle Ordy worked very hard to make it a very pleasant day, and it was great to see some that we haven't seen in years (you know who you are, come back sooner!). I do wish everyone was just a little closer so that it wouldn't be so long between visits. Still, it's like we've never been apart, just picking up where one left off. See you all next Labor Day!
PS-if you want a link to the 230+ pictures taken over the weekend, please email me!

100+ :)
Taking the tram on the way to the airplane (Bryce's favorite part of the plane was the toilet!)Sight seeing at the New River GorgeJunior Ranger in training!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had a great day!